KMI Investigations is a full service investigations firm. Founder, Joe Koenig Has over 40 years experience in public and private investigative services, as:
- a Commander and detective with the Michigan State Police
- a Manager of investigations for a Fortune 500 financial services company
- an Assistant Vice President for a Fortune 500 banking institution
- a forensic accountant for a global consulting firm
- Author of the award-winning book, "Getting the Truth."
- Sought-after speaker for conferences, conventions, and business meetings.
Mr. Koenig has a bachelor's degree in accounting and a masters degree public administration. He is the author of the recently publshed award-winning "Getting the Truth" (available on Amazon). KMI provides services to law firms, accounting firms, corporations and the Department of Homeland Security. Follow him at Facebook: Author Joe Koenig
Services include, but are not limited to:
- FINRA Complaint Investigations/Assistance
- Forensic Linguistics
- Forensic Accounting
- Asset Discovery
- Analysis using the principles in Mr. Koenig's book, "Getting the Truth"
- Attorney Services
- Organized Insurance Fraud
- Investment Decisions
- Public Speeking Engangements
For more information, or to discuss your needs, please contact us.